Type “PASSWORD” space and “YOUR EMAIL” and send to 55019 on the number you used for your Jamb Registration. This service will cost you N50. It does not matter if the email is correct, belongs to you or not. As long as that is what you have on your Jamb Slip (Printout). Read further to see what to do if your email is wrongly spelt.
How To Retrieve Your Jamb Profile Password – Click First Video Clip
What To Do If Your Jamb Profile Email is Wrong – Click Video Clip Below
Jambites! If you have just registered for the just concluded Jamb registration and you found out that you could not login to your Jamb Profile (Either to Check result, Change Course or Institution, Retrieve Your Profile Code, etc), you are not alone.
Note: Watch the above videos to have a broader understanding of how to resolve the password issues. I’m sure you will have a clear picture after you have seen the demonstration. Then you can come here and finish the reading.
There are basically two major reason for this error
- You misspelt your email address during the registration process
- You forgot your email/Profile password
I will proffer a simply solution here and hope that you can figure it out before Jamb starts sending the photocard for the exam proper.
If you found out that you misspelt your email there two things you can do.
- Create a new email address to match the misspelt email address. This will ensure that when Jamb sends you any mail in the future you will receive it.
- Go to the CBT centre where you registered for your Jamb and attempt to correct the error.
But if your email address is correct but you forgot your email/profile password then follow these steps
- Get hold of the phone (number) you used when you were creating the email (9 out of 10 times gmail will require a valid phone number to create an email)
- Go to gmail interface
3. Click forget email and enter the phone number you used during the process of email creation
4. Enter your First name and Last name (Surname) in the space provided and click Next
5. Make sure you click SEND or else you will not receive any code (without which you can not recover your password)
6. If the info you provide here is correct, you will receive a code on that phone number.
7. Enter the code in the space provided and complete the remaining process.
Now if your email is correct and you have access (password) to your email, then login to your email and do these:
- In your email search boxType ” Jamb Profile”
- Try and Find an Email from Jamb that contains your Profile Password.
Watch the two videos above for detailed demonstration. Best of luck!
Wait! wait!! wait!!! One more twist, if you used an already existing email(someones mail) you can not recognise, then you have to rush to jamb office to get it fix before it is too late. You can try your CBT centre first maybe they can be of any help.
In this tutorial I have tried to answer the following questions:
- Can Jamb Profile Be Edited?
- How To Change Jamb Email Address or can jamb email be changed?
If you are close to any of the following Cyber Cafes you can go and process your Form there.
ABBEYTECH COMPUTER ICT – 10A, OPPOSITE MOBIL FILLING STATION, LAFENWA, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE – 08166469720
FOR HELP – CLICK HERE